Welcome to Guy Lesueur's website! Confidentiality is essential for us. We are committed to being transparent about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information. This Privacy Notice, as well as the documents to which it refers, describes:
- the personal information that we collect or receive on or via:
- the website www.guylesueur.com (the "Site");
and any other written or oral communications we exchange with you, such as email or telephone, collectively (the "Services");
- how we use this information; and
- the steps we take to protect that information.
- the website www.guylesueur.com (the "Site");
We need to use your personal information to operate our business and provide you with the Services. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully before using the Services. By using the Services, you agree to the privacy practices described in this notice. If you do not wish us to collect or use your information in the ways described in this notice, you must not use the Services.
This notice is incorporated into our General Terms and Conditions and is subject to it. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this notice have the meanings given to them in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale
.1. WHO ARE WE?
We are Ets Guy Lesueur - Field of Hope - 97116 Pointe-Noire No. SIRET 316 859 537 00011. We operate the Services and are the controller in charge of your personal information. You can contact us as described in section 11.
When you use the Services, we collect or receive your personal information as follows: Registration, account setup, use of the Service: To enable us to provide you with the Services, you may be required to provide certain information to us staff. Depending on the Services you use, you may need to provide us with a valid email address and your name, mailing address, billing address, phone number, and payment information. You may review, modify, and in certain circumstances delete this information through your account settings.Automatic Information:We automatically receive and save information from your browser or mobile device when you use the Services, such as your IP address or unique identifier, cookies and data on the pages you visit, in order to exploit and provide the Services. This information is stored in log files and collected automatically. We may combine this information with other information that we, or the people we work with, collect from you. This information is used to prevent fraud and maintain the security of the Services, to analyze and understand the operation of the Services, as well as to provide you with advertising and a more personalized experience. We may also automatically collect device-specific information when you use the Services. This information may include information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, and device credentials. For more information on cookies and similar technologies, see section 7.Whereabouts information:We may collect information about your location from the information you provide in your profile or from your IP address. With your consent, we may also determine your location using other information provided by your device, such as GPS information or information about nearby wireless networks or mobile network antennas. We may use and store this information to develop features and to enhance and personalize the Services. For example, for internal analysis and performance monitoring, to locate content and (using non-specific location information) for marketing purposes. Some non-specific location services, such as the security and location of policies based on your IP address or profile, are critical to the proper functioning of the Services.
- Statistiques :Statistics: We use data analysis to ensure the functionality and improvement of the Services.
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. The Services are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are under 18, please do not use the Services. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from anyone under the age of 18, we will delete that information. If you are a parent or guardian and you discover that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us as described in section 11.4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
4.1. LEGAL BASIS FOR TREATMENT
When you use the Services, we collect, use, share and treat your personal information as described in this notice. Whenever we process your personal information, we do so on one of the following legal bases:
- they are necessary to execute our contract with you;
- you have given your consent to do so;
- this is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party;
- they are necessary to comply with a legal obligation or in connection with a legal action;
- this is necessary in the public interest; or
- this is necessary to protect someone's life.
- Provision and Improvement of Services:We use your information to provide and improve Services and our products, for billing and payments, for identification and authentication, for targeted marketing, for general search and aggregated reports, and to contact you as described in section 5 We can learn about the products and services that interest you based on your browsing and buying behavior, both inside and outside the Services, and suggest potential purchases accordingly. We have a legitimate interest in personalizing the Services to help you discover the products and services that interest you. We may use and share your information to enable us to pursue our legitimate interests in understanding how the Services are used, and to explore ways to improve the Services and develop and grow our business.
- Service Providers:We work with third-party service providers ("partners"), such as payment processors, couriers, and analytics and security vendors, to help us operate, provide, and market the Services. These service providers have only limited access to your personal information, may use your information only for the purpose of performing their specific duties on our behalf, and are required not to disclose or use your information to all other purposes. Our commitment to service providers is often necessary to enable us to provide you with the Services, especially when suppliers perform important functions such as payment processing and shipping. In other cases, these service providers are not necessary to enable us to provide the Services, but help us to improve them, for example, by helping us conduct market research. In such cases, we have a legitimate interest in working with service providers to improve the Services.
- Legal and Security Obligations:We may retain your personal information or disclose it to a third party in the following limited circumstances:
- in response to lawful requests from public authorities, including to meet legitimate requirements of national security or law enforcement;
- to protect, establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, including recovery of debt;
- to comply with a subpoena, court order, court proceeding or other legal requirement; or
- when we believe in good faith that such treatment is reasonably necessary in order to comply with the law, prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or investigate, prevent or take action against illegal activity, suspicion of fraud, threats to our property or violations of our Terms and Conditions.
when we believe in good faith that such treatment is reasonably necessary in order to comply with the law, prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or investigate, prevent or take action against illegal activity, suspicion of fraud, threats to our property or violations of our Terms and Conditions. In such cases, our use of your information may be necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest or that of a third party to ensure the security of our Services, prevent any harm or misdemeanor, assert or defend legal rights or prevent any damages . Such use may also be necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims. In rare cases, it may also be necessary in the public interest or to prevent any injury or loss. If we receive a legal request for information in one of the limited circumstances described in this paragraph, we may disclose your personal information.
- Aggregate Information:We may share demographic information with third parties for various purposes, including to comply with our reporting obligations, for business or marketing purposes, or to assist third parties in understanding the Services and our business. This demographic information will be aggregated and depersonalized, so that your personal information will not be revealed.
- Corporate Transactions:We may enter into transactions such as the sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or a significant portion of our business or assets. Such transactions may be necessary and in our legitimate interest, including our interest in making decisions that allow our business to grow over the long term. In such transactions, user information can be transferred. If we intend to transfer information about you, we will notify you as described in section 11 and, to the extent required by applicable law, you will have the opportunity to opt out before the information about you is submitted. to different privacy practices.
5. MESSAGES FROM OUR PART
We may need to contact you from time to time. You agree that we may send you emails or messages related to the Service. Examples of Service-related messages: confirmation of e-mail address or welcome e-mail when registering an account, order confirmation, information on service availability, information about changes to functions, or key features of the Service and correspondence with our support team. We may also contact you by telephone for transaction purposes or to provide assistance.
If you have consented, we may also send you emails or marketing messages. You can unsubscribe at any time from the marketing messages via the unsubscribe link included in the messages or through the settings of your account.6. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You may review, update, correct, or delete certain personal information that we collect or receive about you through the settings of your account or by contacting us as described in section 11.
You may also benefit from certain legal rights regarding your personal information. Upon request, we will provide you with information about the processing of your personal information. In certain circumstances, you may have the right to receive a copy of your information in an easily accessible format, and to request the deletion of your information other than the information we are required to retain. In some cases, you may also have the right to restrict or limit the ways in which we use your personal information. If, as explained in section 4.2, we process your information based on our legitimate interests or in the public interest, you may object to this treatment in certain circumstances; in such cases, we will cease to process your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for further processing or where necessary for legal reasons.
When you have given your consent to the processing of your information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you no longer wish to receive marketing messages, you can unsubscribe as described in section 5.
If you no longer wish to use the Services or receive service-related messages, you may close your account at any time. Be aware that this deletion is permanent and your account can not be reinstated.7. ABOUT COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies and other similar technologies (collectively, "Cookie Technologies") are used by us. Cookie Technologies perform a number of functions, including enabling the Services to function and helping us understand how you use the Services.
7.1. Types of Cookie Technologies
- CookiesThese are small data files sent from a server to your browser. They are stored in your browser's cache and allow a website or third party to recognize your browser. There are three main types of cookies:
- Session cookies are specific to a particular visit and carry information when you view different pages so that you do not have to re-enter the information each time you change pages or try to pay. Session cookies automatically expire and delete themselves in a short period of time, for example, after leaving the Site or when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookiesremember some information about your preferences for viewing the Site, and allow us to recognize you each time you return. Persistent cookies are stored in your browser cache or on your mobile device until you choose to delete them or they expire and delete themselves
Cookies enable the Services to work and allow us to personalize your experience. You can configure your browser settings to reflect your preference to accept or decline cookies, including how to manage third-party cookies. For more information, see section 7.3.
- Local storage objects :These are datasets, sometimes called flash cookies, that can be stored on your browser. They can be used to manage your preferences, usage history, or application status or settings.
- Web Beacons :These are tiny graphics, sometimes referred to as "transparent GIFs" or "web pixels," with a unique identifier that are used to understand your browsing activity. Web beacons are rendered invisible on web pages when you open a page.
- Social Widgets :These are buttons or icons provided by third-party social media providers that allow you to interact with social media services when you view a webpage or mobile app screen. These widgets may collect navigation data, which may be received by the third party providing the widget, and are controlled by third parties.
- Security and Authentication : : Certain Cookie Technologies are essential to ensure the proper functioning of the Services, such as the authentication and maintenance of the security, safety and integrity of the Services. Without these Cookie Technologies, we can not provide you with the Services.
- Account and User Preferences :Some Cookie Technologies are used to remember your account and preferences over time. For example, to log in automatically when you return to the Site, to keep your choices about the features of the Site and to customize the content according to your use of the Services.
- Social Networks :Some Cookie Technologies help you interact with social networks when using the Services, such as sharing content with the network. Social networks may also work with us for analytics or marketing purposes, as shown below. You should be able to manage your privacy preferences on these social networks and their tools and widgets through your account on the network.
- Performance and Statistical Analysis :Certain Cookie Technologies provide performance data on the operation of the Services in order to improve them. We use these Cookie Technologies to collect information about your use of the Site, such as the pages visited or any errors you may encounter. These cookies technologies do not collect personal information, or group the information in such a way that it is anonymised. The Site also uses Google Analytics to help you understand how the Services are used. For some of the marketing services listed below, such as retargeting, Google Analytics data may be combined with the data we hold and with third-party cookies. For more information about disabling advertising features in Google Analytics, see section 7.3. For more information on Google Analytics, see here.
- Attribution Tracking :Identifies the ad or marketing source that brought you to the Site, or determines which source led to actions such as a visit or purchase.
7.2. LEGAL BASIS FOR TREATMENT
We use certain cookies technologies to ensure the proper functioning of the Site. We do this on the basis of the contractual necessity based on the agreement that binds us to perform the Services that you have requested. By using the Services after being informed of our use of the Cookie Technologies as described in this notice and, if applicable, by notice and unequivocal recognition of your consent, you agree to such use.
You have the possibility to control the use of certain technologies of cookies:
- Marketing preferences :You can manage your marketing preferences as described in section 5.
- Browser Settings: You can change your browser settings to reflect your cookie technology preferences. Each browser differs, but these settings are usually found under an "options" or "preferences" menu. Please note that if you reject or block all Cookie Technologies in your browser settings, you will not be able to use all or part of the Services, as some Cookie Technologies are essential to the proper functioning of the Services.
- Third Party Networks :If you do not want Cookie Technologies to be used to serve ads based on your interests, you may opt out of receiving interest-based ads by going to Your Online Choices. Please note that you will continue to receive generic ads.
- Google AnalyticsYou can opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features through theGoogle Ads SettingsGoogle also provides a Google Analytics browser opt-out add-on ..
We will only retain your personal information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the Services, or otherwise as necessary for the purposes described in this policy.If you no longer wish us to use your information to provide you with the Services, you may close your account at any time.9. INFORMATION SECURITY
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We comply with generally accepted standards to protect the information we collect and receive, both during transmission and upon receipt. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your information from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse and any other illegal form. treatment. This includes, for example, firewalls, encryption, password protection, and other access and authentication controls. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee its absolute security. Your account information is protected by a password. It is important to protect yourself from unauthorized access to your account and information by carefully choosing your password and securing your password and computer, such as logging out after using the Services. If you believe that the security of your personal information has been compromised, please contact us as described in section 11. If we become aware that your information has been compromised, we will notify you in accordance with applicable law.10. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS NOTICE
We may change or update this notice from time to time. If we believe the changes are significant, we will notify you by posting the changes on or through the Services, sending you an email or message about the changes. We encourage you to check regularly and check for updates.11. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or comments regarding this notice, your personal information or your choices and rights, please contact:
- our support team:
- by writing to the address in section 1;
- by sending an email to email@example.com
- by calling us on 0590 98 01 22